Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Apple

Apple is always ahead of everyone else. In everything they do make they try to come up with the most creative and futuristic ideas. I love the Mac and i wish i had one. They always win over a PC in every different aspect. When i first saw the I-Phone, i did not understand it. It was very advanced and had so many different applications, that have never been seen on a phone yet. Since the phone has been out, everyone i know that has it loves it. Once again apple makes an intelligent and well working product.
This new product that Apple talks about in the article " The most important thing I've ever done" is the new tablet. I am sure how this tablet can do more than the i-phone can, but i am excited for Apple to show me the amazing functions it has. I would wait it out and not get one right away, with every amazing new device that comes out, there is constantly a new one on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment