Sunday, April 18, 2010

Music is Life

I loved class on Wednesday, because it was all about music. When i was younger i grew up around all differnt forms of music. My father was in a band and they would practice in my house. My dad plays the drums and still does to this day. My parents would always have parties and i would be trying to sleep and i would hear the music playing while they were laughing and dancing. Music reminds me of my childhood and good times. U2, Phil Collins, Bob Marley, Allman Brothers, and The dead were just a few artists that my parents loved. I was actually named after a song called Sweet Melissa, by the Allman Brothers.

I feel like music is there for me in every situation. There is always a song out there that can understand how you are feeling.

About half the songs that were played during class, i have heard of before. The Peaches song i have definitely heard before. I also like Techno music, so i enjoyed when all that was playing. When ever i go on road trips i put in a Techno cd and the drive goes right by. The Chemical brothers were funny with the salmon dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment