Wednesday, April 7, 2010

ORLAN


I think this lady is insane! This is my first time being exposed to performance art, that is this extreme. I do not understand why someone would want to implant horns in their face, and look like this. I think people like this just want attention, and i do not understand how getting liposuction is an art. In a way i feel like i can not judge what she does because this is my first time learning about her, but what she does is out of this world.....I do think she is brave and creative to film these surgeries and be away during them. It is something that is very different. The one thing that bothered me was when Orlan pulled out used tampons......and was laying them out and doing something with them... i dont even remember what she did with them because i could not even look. That was DISGUSTING! That i NOT art, im sorry if i offend anyone but that was just nasty. EWW

No comments:

Post a Comment