Friday, April 9, 2010

S T E L A R C


My first opinions of Stelarc was that he was crazy. After researching him on my own and reading up on his reasoning behind what he does, i am not intrigued. Humans and machine are similar and he expresses just how much alike they are. This reminds me of Terminator because he is a machine, but you can not tell right away. I do think some of the things that Stelarc does, are dangerous. I am sure he knows what he is doig by now and understands the consequences if something does go wrong. On his website there is a theory about "The Hum of the Hybrid". He talks about no reason for death and having a baby outside of the womb. All of this is very interesting. He also says not to be scared that you will look like frankenstein. I think he has very creative ides, the ear is awesome!!!! Kind of creepy, but still cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment